Friday, March 10, 2017

The end is near..... over two years of data of traffic noise in the Village of Justice, IL

So, with over 730 days of data I am ready to close this project.  I believe there is valuable information here and a good sense of direction to remedy the problem of traffic noise.

I would like to thank the people that supported the idea of a research scientist (from the University of Chicago) recording traffic noise levels.  What I found in many cases is that people do not initially notice the traffic noise but once it is pointed out become acutely aware.  There are plenty of scientific studies pointing out the dangers of being around loud noises for extended periods, please let me know if anyone would like some of these references. Have a nice day!

Traffic noise levels in the village of Justice IL, 2 years of data

No comments: