Thursday, January 07, 2016

Well, all good things come to an end in the Village of Justice Il.

Happy New Year!

Well, all good things come to an end in the Village of Justice, Il.  From Christmas day on the morning of the 25th 2015 (38 dB) until the 4th of Jan 2016 traffic noise was averaging 43 dB which seems almost fantastic!  Granted December 24th was 50dB and we are already in the 50+ dB range for the New Year!  Yeah-  I can't wait for the new I-294 exit, that will make everything quieter (NOT). Oh, and the wooded/buildings lot on the corner of 88th ave and 79th st- well.... not wooded any more!  I hope a 22 story hotel gets built at that location that can deflect the noise headed my way.....

Can we get a sound wall?  Pretty Please?

I have the recorded stats for the past 300+ days!
Check the stats:
Village of Justice Traffic noise stats

No comments: